- Business Saving Club CBP Polska Sp. z o.o. VAT Sp. K. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Albatrosów 15am by making the content available within this Service (“Service”), uses cookie files, which constitute IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the Service User’s end device, and are designed to use the Service’s website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjustment of the contents of the Service’s website to User preferences and optimisation of website use; in particular, the files allow for recognition of the Service user device and for appropriate display of the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
b) generation of statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and contents.
- Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the site or switches off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for the time period specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- Within the Service, the following types of cookies are used:
a) “necessary” cookies, which allow for using the services available within the Service, e.g. authorising cookies used for services requiring authorisation within the Service;
b) cookies for security purposes, e.g. used for detecting abuse of authorisation within the Service;
c) “efficiency” cookies, which allow for gathering information on the method of using the websites of the Service;
d) “functional” cookies, which allow for “remembering” settings selected by the User and customisation of User’s interface, e.g. within the selected language or the region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- In many cases, the software for viewing websites (Internet browser) by default permits storage of cookies in the User’s end device. Service Users can change the settings on cookies at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such a way so as to block automatic support of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser, or to inform about each placement of cookies in the Service User’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of supporting cookies can be found in the software (Internet browser) settings.
- The Service Operator informs that limitation of cookie application can affect some functionalities available at the Service websites.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device can also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Service operator.
How do I block cookies?
For more information on disabling cookies in your browser, visit the following sites:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95582